[FieldTrip] .avg field in GA structure for interaction test

Paul Dhami pdhami06 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 20:10:06 CEST 2018

Hi Fieldtrip,

I am following the tutorial 'How to test an interaction effect using
cluster-based permutation tests?' for my own dataset. It says to compute
the GA for each condition (my design is 2x2 so a total of 4 GA structures)
with keepindividual set to 'yes'. However, when making the difference
structures, it says the assignment to the difference structure should be
made using the .avg field from 2 of the previous GA structures. But with
the keepindividual set to 'yes', I am getting no .avg field in these GA
structures to be used. Any advice as to how solve this issue?

Best,
Paul