[FieldTrip] shrunk TFR topoplot

Jose joseluisblues at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 00:41:02 CET 2018

dear list,

I'm trying to do a time-frequency plot with ft_topoplotTFR including first
an average across all conditions followed by specific conditions. I want to
highlight my sensors of interest for the first topoplot (the average across
all conditions), and I'm running in a rather annoying issue. When
highlighting the sensors the topoplot is slightly shrunk relative to the
other topoplots,

Has anybody run into this problem and find a workaround?

Thanks for any hints,

Jose

A snippet of my code is below,

%%%

    cfg = [ ];
    cfg.baseline = baselinePeriod;
    cfg.baselinetype = baselineType;
    cfg.xlim = TOI;
    cfg.ylim = YLimsFreq;
    cfg.zlim = ZLimsPower;
    cfg.marker = 'off';
    cfg.layout = 'biosemi64.lay';
    cfg.comment = 'no';
    cfg.interactive = 'no';
    % highlight
    cfg.highlight = 'on';
    cfg.highlightchannel = chan2use{i_chanSel};
    cfg.highlightcolor = [0 0 0];
    cfg.highlightsymbol = '.';
    cfg.highlightsize = 12;

    subplot(2,4,5); ft_topoplotTFR(cfg, datAll); colormap jet

    cfg = [ ];
    cfg.baseline = baselinePeriod;
    cfg.baselinetype = baselineType;
    cfg.xlim = TOI;
    cfg.ylim = YLimsFreq;
    cfg.zlim = ZLimsPower;
    cfg.marker = 'off';
    cfg.layout = 'biosemi64.lay';
    cfg.comment = 'no';
    cfg.interactive = 'no';
    subplot(2,4,6); ft_topoplotTFR(cfg, datCongr); colormap jet
    subplot(2,4,7); ft_topoplotTFR(cfg, datIncong); colormap jet
    subplot(2,4,8); ft_topoplotTFR(cfg, datNeutral); colormap jet

%%%