[FieldTrip] 2nd International LSL Workshop (27.9-28.9.2018) - Save the Date

Martin Bleichner martin.bleichner at uni-oldenburg.de
Wed Jan 10 15:39:55 CET 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the second international Lab Streaming Layer
(LSL) workshop, which will take place September 27 - 28, 2018, at the
Hanse Wissenschaftskolleg, in Delmenhorst, Germany. LSL is an
open-source project enabling the synchronized streaming of time series
data coming from different devices, such as EEG amplifiers, audio,
video, eye tracking, keyboards, etc. LSL features near real-time access
to data streams, time-synchronization, networking and centralized
collection (https://github.com/sccn/labstreaminglayer).

Key LSL developers and expert users have confirmed attendance. The
workshop will provide a general introduction to LSL. We will present how
LSL can be used for a multitude of different experimental setups, using
a variety of experimental software, hardware and operating systems. In a
hands-on session, participants can learn to stream data from their own
hardware or play with hardware provided by us and external partners. We
will name pitfalls and discuss how to test and ensure the best possible
timing accuracy when recording multimodal data. We will also provide a
best practice guide and present different use cases of LSL. We will also
use the workshop to discuss future software and hardware developments.

Participants are invited to contribute to the workshop by presenting
their LSL use cases.

More information on the workshop will follow soon. For further
enquiries, please contact: martin.bleichner at uol.de
<mailto:martin.bleichner at uol.de>

Best,

Martin Bleichner