[FieldTrip] ARTscientific: NIRS symposium in Thailand

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Fri Jan 26 16:07:02 CET 2018

Dear fieldtrippers,

On June 27-30, we from Artinis Medical Systems are organizing a
scientific symposium revolving around near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS)
for neuro- and sports research. We would like to invite you to register
for the ARTscientific symposium in the beautiful and luxurious Wyndham
Grand Phuket Kalim Bay in Thailand. In this 2.5-day symposium, we will
create an open platform for both experienced and novice researchers to
share experiences, discuss NIRS and enjoy several hands-on workshops. We
are arranging an interesting line-up of keynote speakers, who will
provide valuable insight into NIRS and brain research.

Next to providing a NIRS playground we will organize poster and
presentation sessions, so you will get the chance to present and discuss
your research. To sum it all up social wining and dining will be
organized in one of the most extraordinary places in Thailand.

The registration: Get an early bird ticket

The amount of rooms in the hotel are limited, so get yours quickly and
benefit until February 28th from the early bird discount! Additional
information on e.g. the program workshops or the location can be found
on our website: http://www.artinis.com/artscientific-2018/.

If you have any questions, suggestions or requests for the symposium,
please do not hesitate to contact us at symposium at artinis.com.

With best regards,

The Artinis team

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD
Software Engineer & Project Leader NeuroGuard XS

A  Einsteinweg 17
    6662PW Elst
    The Netherlands
T  +31 481 350 980
I    <http://www.artinis.com/> www.artinis.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for
the person to whom it is addressed. If this message is not addressed to
you, please be aware that you have no authorization to read this e-mail,
to copy it, to furnish it to any person other than the addressee, or to
use or misuse its content in any way whatsoever. Should you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please bring this to the attention of
the sender, after which you are kindly requested to destroy the original
message.

 <http://eepurl.com/bTlr_L> Sign up for our NIRS newsletter