[FieldTrip] error in ft_prepare_headmodel

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:16:09 CET 2018

Hi Tom,

As another work around, you could try using spm12 functionality. cfg.spmversion = ‘spm12’ if the function supports it, or by manually putting it on the path with ft_hastoolbox. There may be differences in the algorithm/outcome between versions, so you may want to be consistent in its use across subjects.

Best,
Arjen