[FieldTrip] reconstruction of EEG patterns on a 3D shape

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 14 11:56:19 CET 2018

Dear Cris,

This is a known issue and has been addressed a while ago. You may need to upgrade your fieldtrip version to an up-to-date version.

Best wishes,

JM

On 13 Feb 2018, at 16:54, Cristiano Micheli <michelic72 at gmail.com<mailto:michelic72 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Team,
I am using Matlab 2017 and when I execute the following lines :

cfg=[];
cfg.layout = 'biosemi256.lay';
layout = ft_prepare_layout(cfg);

I get the following error

Error using nargin
You can only call nargin/nargout from within a MATLAB function.

Error in ft_preamble_init (line 34)
if nargin==0

Error in ft_preamble (line 56)
   evalin('caller', ['ft_preamble_' cmd]);

Error in ft_prepare_layout (line 96)
ft_preamble init

This seems related to the nargin instruction, which cannot be used in scripts anymore and it is MatLab version specific (does not happen if I use Matlab 2015b).

Is this a bug?
Cris