[FieldTrip] Alignment problem

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 28 08:54:47 CET 2018

Hi Fereshte,

No, without any additional information I don’t have any ideas :).

What do you mean by “I miss some data”, and “I get a very wrong head model”?

Please refer to http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community?s[]=discussion&s[]=list<http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community?s%5B%5D=discussion&s%5B%5D=list> in phrasing your question. This will maximize the probability that somebody will be inclined and able to point you into the good direction.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs