[FieldTrip] Invitation: SAGE 2.0 in Hamburg, Germany (http://sfb936.net/SAGE2.0)

Dr. Sina A. Trautmann-Lengsfeld strautma at uke.de
Tue Feb 6 11:25:40 CET 2018

Dear Fieldtrip Users, dear Colleagues,

Do you wonder why so few of your colleagues are female? Do all
scientists with comparable skills have equal career opportunities? Why
do a lot of people leave their job in science at a certain moment in
their career, independent of their skills? Why is it so hard to find a
good work-life-family balance? Why we do not care more about diversity
and equality of chances in science?

For these and many other reasons, we are very happy to announce our
*second Science and Gender Equality Symposium “SAGE 2.0”* funded by the
DFG Collaborative Research Center 936 (SFB 936).

When? *March 23, 2018, 10:00 – 19:00 h*
Where? *Erika-Haus, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf,
Hamburg, Germany*

There will be talks on neuroscience, astrophysics, equality, and
day-to-day issues, as well as round table discussions by and with the
following very renowned female scientists:

Seats are given away on first-come, first-served basis. Participation is
for free. The registration *deadline* is *March 15th 2018*. Please
register: http://sfb936.net/SAGE2.0.

The symposium is open to all scientists, independent of gender. Please
do not hesitate to contact us (s.trautmann-lengsfeld at uke.de) in case of
questions.

We are looking forward to discussions with a broad variety of people!

Sincerely yours,

Marina Fiene, Annika Lübbert, Hilke M. Petersen, Bettina Schwab,
Alexandra Tinnermann, and Sina A. Trautmann-Lengsfeld
(Organizing Team)

--
Dr. Sina Alexa Trautmann-Lengsfeld
Postdoc & SFB 936 Graduate School Management
Email: s.trautmann-lengsfeld at uke.de

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Martina Saurin (komm.)