[FieldTrip] Salzburg Mind Brain Annual (SAMBA) Meeting 2018

Annekathrin Weise annekathrinweise at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:54:49 CET 2018

Dear all,

on behalf of myself, my colleagues, and our advisory board, I am happy
to announce the *Salzburg Mind Brain Annual Meeting* (*SAMBA*)**which
will take place *in Salzburg, Austria* on *July 12 & 13*, *2018*.

The*registration* is now *open until March 15*.

The mission of SAMBA is to attract the most exciting researchers in the
domain of cognitive neuroscience, including related fields (e.g.,
computational modelling, animal neurophysiology, neurology etc.) that
influence or are influenced by developments in cognitive neuroscience.
Furthermore, our goal is to make young scientists enthusiastic about
this research field. The moderate size of an anticipated ~100
participants will enable an intimate atmosphere with ample opportunity
for exchange.

Confirmed speakers are:

  *      Radoslav Cichy (FU Berlin)
  *      Simon Eickhoff (Jülich)
  *      Saskia Haegens (Columbia / Donders)
  *      Jim Haxby (Dartmouth)
  *      Katharina von Kriegstein (MPI Leipzig)
  *      Floris de Lange (Donders)
  *      Tamar Makin (UCL)
  *      Kia Nobre (Oxford)
  *      Uta Noppeney (Birmingham)
  *      Anne-Marike Schiffer (Nature Human Behavior)
  *      Andreas Wutz (MIT / Salzburg)

Attendees have the possibility to present a poster.

For more information see the SAMBA website: https://samba.ccns.sbg.ac.at/

Best,
Nathan

--
Nathan Weisz
Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience

nathan.weisz at sbg.ac.at <http://sbg.ac.at> <mailto:nathan.weisz at
sbg.ac.at> <mailto:nathan.weiszatsbg.ac.at>
www.oboblab.at <http://www.oboblab.at> <http://www.oboblab.at/>
<http://www.oboblab.at/>

--
Annekathrin Weise, Dr.