[FieldTrip] Index of /pub/fieldtrip/tutorial/preprocessing_erp - help downloading relevant files

EAS877 at student.bham.ac.uk EAS877 at student.bham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 12 18:01:48 CET 2018

To whom it may concern,

I have recently installed and set a path for FieldTrip in Matlab, I am attempting the tutorial 'Preprocessing of EEG data and computing ERPs'  however I am unsure how to download the full data set as recommended from the webpage http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/preprocessing_erp/. Furthermore I'd like to ask where I can access the ftp files? The same webpage recommended downloading these however I don't think I have found the relevant link yet.

Apologies for the basic questions, and thank you for any help
Best Wishes,
Lizzy

tutorial:preprocessing_erp [FieldTrip]<http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/preprocessing_erp/>
www.fieldtriptoolbox.org
In FieldTrip the preprocessing of data refers to the reading of the data, segmenting the data around interesting events such as triggers, temporal filtering and optionally rereferencing.