[FieldTrip] One-sample cluster based permutation t-test ERP data

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 10:36:09 CEST 2018

I'm not sure if there is or not, but in the past I have managed this by
creating an ERP dataset that is all zeroes, and then comparing my real
dataset to it with a cluster test. Since a one-sample test is the same as a
paired samples test between something and zero (e.g., comparing X and Y via
t-test is the same as comparing {X-Y} to zero), this should give the same
result.

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>