[FieldTrip] weird z-value plot from ft_rejectvisual

Wei He wei.he at mq.edu.au
Fri Aug 31 14:07:33 CEST 2018

Dear all,

When I used ft_rejectvisual on my ERF data and then selected z-value, I got funny plots that seem just not right to me (the units of the x-axis may suggest the z values weren't computed correctly?).
It was initially identified with fieldtrip-20180827 in Matlab2014b. Then the same error was also found with the most recent feildtrip release in Matlab2017b. I attached below a few screenshots for the z-value plots. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated!

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D4415B.F3437220]
[cid:image009.jpg at 01D4415B.F3437220]
[cid:image010.jpg at 01D4415B.F3437220]

Regards,

Wei He
Postdoctoral Research Fellow

ARC Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders
Department of Cognitive Science |   Level 3, Australian Hearing Hub
16 University Avenue
Macquarie University  NSW 2109  Australia
T : +61 2 9850 2952  |  ccd.edu.au<http://ccd.edu.au/>  |  mq.edu.au<http://mq.edu.au/>

[Macquarie University]<http://mq.edu.au/>
CRICOS Provider 00002J. Think before you print.
This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete the message and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie
University and its controlled entities.