[FieldTrip] Short survey on EEG/MEG visualisation preferences

Luca Kolibius luca.kolibius at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 14:43:27 CEST 2018

Dear FieldTrip community,

We are currently investigating empirically which of three methods of
visualising ERP/ERF results is prefered.
To this end we would like to ask for less than 10 minutes of your time to
participate in an online survey where you will be presented with various
outputs.

We know how valuable your time is and appreciate your decision to aid in
our research project. You can participate through clicking on this link:
https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/erp_experiment/

If you can think of any other collegue that possesses great expertise in
event-related potentials, we invite you to share the survey with them.

Kind regards,
Luca Kolibius