[FieldTrip] stat.stat matrix of ft_XXXstatistics

Kamia Kavi kamiakavi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 20:24:35 CEST 2018

Hello FieldTrip-ers,

Sorry in advance if my question is trivial!

Using ft_timelockstatistics with cfg.method = 'montecarlo', can each
element  which is a t-value in stat.stat matrix (assuming that we used
t-value as our test statistic) be considered as a value corrected for
multiple compressions?

In other words, since we have used a non-parametric method (i.e.,
permutation Meonte Carlo), can we assume that each element (i.e., a
t-value) of stat.stat matrix is corrected for multiple comparisons? I would
appreciate a clear explanation. Many thanks!