[FieldTrip] Finding Corresponding Time Points in Cluster-based Permutation

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:03:25 CEST 2018

Dear Kamia

stat.posclusterslabelmat (or stat.negclusterslabelmat) is a channels x
samples matrix saying, for each data point (each <channel, sample> pair)
which cluster it is part of, if any. (For time-frequency data, it is a
channels x samples x frequencies matrix.) So if you want to find the
spatiotemporal extent of positive cluster #1, you can search
stat.posclusterslabelmat for which points == 1. I believe there are some
examples in
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/cluster_permutation_timelock.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>