[FieldTrip] One-sample cluster based permutation t-test ERP data

Alex Sel alex.sel at psy.ox.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 18:01:29 CEST 2018

Dear list,

I wonder if there has been a function developed to do a one-sample cluster based permutation t-test ERP data. I am aware this is possible to do with actvsblT for time-frequency data.

There is a forum thread from 2012 saying that this wasn’t implemented. But I wonder if there is anyone there who might have resolve this issue and wouldn’t mind sharing the solution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Alex Sel, PhD
Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging
Department of Experimental Psychology
University of Oxford
The Tinsley Building
OX1 3SR