[FieldTrip] Templates for defining neighbouring channels for EGI

Sebastian Sauppe sauppe.s at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:35:29 CEST 2018

Thanks! But I was rather looking for a template specifically to specify the neighborhood structure as described on the "How does ft_prepare_neighbours work?“ page (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_does_ft_prepare_neighbours_work). If I understand this correctly, one can input a template to ft_prepare_neighbours that specifies which channels are neighbors and this is slight different from using a template that specifies channel locations. I was trying to find a solution that lets me avoid using a distance measure to define neighborhood. Or is this what you suggest?

Many thanks for the help!

Regards,
Sebastian

Dr. Sebastian Sauppe
Department of Comparative Linguistics, University of Zurich
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/sauppes/ <https://sites.google.com/site/sauppes/>
Twitter: @SebastianSauppe <https://twitter.com/SebastianSauppe>
Google Scholar Citations: https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=wEtciKQAAAAJ <https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=wEtciKQAAAAJ>
ResearchGate: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sebastian_Sauppe <http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sebastian_Sauppe>