[FieldTrip] Issues with TF analysis and plotting

Tom Marshall tom.marshall at psy.ox.ac.uk
Fri Aug 3 12:30:37 CEST 2018

Hi Poppy,

You've asked not to keep the trials (cfg.keeptrials = 'no'), but then propagated that cfg to your call to ft_singleplotTFR. So fieldtrip is reading the cfg.trials field again at plotting and is trying to find the trials again in 'freqdata'. But there aren't any trials there anymore.

If you change cfg.keeptrials = 'yes' in your call to ft_freqanalysis this code will work. Alternatively add a cfg = [] before the call to ft_singleplotTFR.

Best,
Tom