[FieldTrip] extracting a continuous patch on a mesh

parham hashemzadeh ph442 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 14:48:06 CEST 2018

Hi All
  Is there a Matlab implementation of openMEEG lying around somewhere?
  I was wondering, if openMEEG has a pure Matlab or python
implementation.
  Pure form.
  Many of us (INCLUDING ME) are using code, without really digging deep
into the details.
  I would be grateful, if it can be shared.
  Many thanks
best regards parham