[FieldTrip] Introduction and query regarding EEG file

Ritwik Das dr.ritwik257 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 03:00:10 CEST 2018

Dear all
I am Ritwik Das, a faculty at St. George's University, Grenada, W.I. I am
presently working with Dr. Thomas Thesen, from NYU, on the EEG analysis of
children.
The problem I am currently having is the format in which I am getting my
EEG recordings. I have data in NEDF format and text documents.
I want to ask two questions,
1. Is it possible to convert NEDF file format to EDF format?
2. Is it possible for Fieldtrip to use EEG data in formats other than EDF?
Thank you so much for the help.
Regards
Ritwik
Dr Ritwik Das, MBBS