[FieldTrip] reading in and preprocessing gtec_mat data

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:42:41 CEST 2017

Hi Louisa et al,

It seems that you are actually not trying to read data in the Gtec data
format, but that of simulink (which was saved as a mat file, as a matlab
file).
So, you should be able to just read your mat file and then put your data in
a fieldtrip data structure.

See: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_can_i_import_my_own_dataformat

Cheers,
Stephen