[FieldTrip] Reading data too slow

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:52:31 CEST 2017

Hi Wenjia,

It's impossible to give specific advice with no extra information.

How slow?
Is the data read at all?
Any error messages?
What script are you exactly running and what is the output?
See:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community

I would also check your computer resources (CPU and memory) during loading
to see if you are running into a memory/CPU problem specific for your
system.
Finally, I would start with no filters. They sometimes take a while.

Cheers,
Stephen