[FieldTrip] inverse imaging

David Pascucci psc.dav at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 13:22:46 CEST 2017

Thaks Julian,
that is the approach I was using, with eLoreta.
I am not sure about two steps,though.
One is the estimate and use of the signal covariance to input for single-trial
activity in source space.
The other is the choice of the optimal lambda.

If you have some advice, that wold be very helpful.

Thanks,
David

> Hi David,
>
> do you want to obtain single-trial activity in source space? In that case,
> have you looked at the „virtual sensors“-tutorial? http://www.
> fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/shared/virtual_sensors
> In the tutorial, LCMV is used for the source analysis, but it should also
> work with sloreta, as the output-structure of the source-analysis is
> identical. I’m not sure about MNE though.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Julian
>

> Am 12.09.2017 um 20:47 schrieb David Pascucci <psc.dav at gmail.com>:
>
> Dear fieldtrip experts,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has experience with extracting single trials
> estimates of source activity (using MNE or Loreta-based approaches) from
> regions of interest, and what would be the best procedure…
>

> Thanks in advance

David Pascucci

Postdoctoral Fellow
University of Fribourg