[FieldTrip] Cluster-based permutation tests for 3 conditions

時本真吾 tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp
Wed Sep 6 17:57:17 CEST 2017

Dear FieldTrip users,

I usually perform cluster-based permutation tests for my EEG analyses. The test is exact and useful, and I am deeply grateful for the developers. I understand permutation tests are a test between two conditions. However, I have realized that the test results can be presented for the comparison of three conditions, as is shown by the attached file. I usually perform the test from the GUI of EEGLAB. Could anyone tell me how I should understand the test results? Thank you in advance.

Shingo Tokimoto, Ph.D.
in Linguistics and Psychology
Department of Foreign Languages
Mejiro University