[FieldTrip] Using ft_redefinetrial with minlength and begsample/endsample option

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Sep 19 08:02:53 CEST 2017

Dear Nir Ofir,

Thanks for reporting this. It seems that you have also identified a possible solution, which would be to do the ‘too short trial removal’, only after the realignment of the time axis of the trials.
I think the best way to proceed would be that you try to implement this fix in your own local version of the FieldTrip git repository, and initiate a pull request once you are sure it works well. We will then review the suggested fix, and merge it into  Fieldtrip’s code base, so that everyone can benefit from your efforts.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs