[FieldTrip] Place Source Models in specific location

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sat Nov 4 08:25:43 CET 2017

Ferehste,

Your question lacks specificity. I think the readers of this list need a bit more concrete input in order to think about answering your question. Is it about specific locations? Anatomical atlas based regions-of-interest? What inverse algorithm are you considering? Etc.?

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands