[FieldTrip] Diagonal values for wpli in ft_connectivityanalysis

Xie Wanze xiew1202 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 16:33:28 CET 2017

Dear all,
I have the diagonal values *unequal *to 0 or 1 in the output matrix from
the ft_connectivityanalysis using 'wpli'.  These diagonal values are even
not equal to each other.  The diagonal values are the same (0s or Infinite)
by using 'coh' or 'coh' & cfg.complex = 'imag'.

I never used the diagonal values in my later analysis, and I always changed
them to 0s, but I am still curious and confused about why this happened to
the method of 'wpli'.

Does anyone ever meet this issue?

Thanks.

Wanze