[FieldTrip] problems plotting source grandaverage - no anatomy fied (ft_sourcegrandaverage)

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 29 12:53:36 CET 2017

Hi Cecilia,

Have you tried to compute the average on the low-resolution solutions, and only do the interpolation on the average?

This should be possible, because you use the ‘mni-aligned grids’.

Also, ft_sourcegrandaverage is a dinosaur of a function, and it looks as if it hasn’t grown along with the rest of the code. The pasted matlab-structure looks a bit strange, and I can imagine that FieldTrip chokes on it.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands