[FieldTrip] multiclass svm

Aykut Eken ekenaykut at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 12:40:05 CET 2017

Dear Marcel,

Instead of using ft_statistics_crossvalidate, you can extract the features and use as input to fitcsvm in MATLAB that provides answers to your questions. After running the model, you can use fitSVMPosterior or fitPosterior to obtain classification probabilities.

Best

Aykut Eken, PhD

Düzce University
Faculty of Engineering