[FieldTrip] 9 month internship in EEG biomarker development at Roche in Basel, Switzerland

Joerg Hipp joerg.hipp at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:55:26 CET 2017

Dear all,

We are offering a 9 month internship (RiSE, Roche Internships for
Scientific Exchange) in our biomarker group at Roche in Basel, Switzerland.

We are looking for a motivated researcher to help us explore the utility of
EEG as a biomarker for neurodevelopmental diseases. Besides the work on a
specific project the intern will gain insights into research and
development in the pharmaceutical industry.

Our group supports neuroscience programs within the Roche portfolio, which
covers a broad spectrum of neurological and psychiatric diseases and we
apply various techniques including EEG/MEG, PET, MRI, and Neuropsychology
to this end. I am responsible for electrophysiological biomarkers (EEG/MEG)
and will supervise this project.

Prerequisite for application to the RiSE program is enrollment in a
university PhD or medical degree program at the time of application.

Details on the RiSE program can be found here: http://www.roche.com/careers/
switzerland/ch_your_job/students_and_graduates/ch_
internships/rise_program.htm

Details on the specific internship and how to apply can be found here:
https://www.roche.com/careers/jobs/jobsearch/job.htm?id=E-
3425641919&locale=en&title=RiSE+-+Roche+internship+for+
Scientific+Exchange+-+in+Neuroscience+Biomarkers+%289+months%29

Best wishes,

Joerg
--
Joerg Hipp, PhD
Biomarker and Experimental Medicine Leader