[FieldTrip] Diagonal values for wpli in ft_connectivityanalysis

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Nov 7 22:03:15 CET 2017

Dear Wanze,

I don’t know what type of data you put into the algorithm, so it’s a bit ‘koffiedik’ kijken, as we say in Dutch. I’d suggest that you start by reading the code, and see whether you understand what causes your ‘issue’.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands