[FieldTrip] Some plotting error

Laxmi Shaw laxmi.shaw22 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 05:48:00 CEST 2017

* Dear community,
**I have a data such that every channel has 1 value that is result of some
**calculation(I mean I have 14 channel thus a data vector of length14).I want
**to plot map of head how? every channel has a color corresponding its?
**value...
**I tried using? ft_topoplotER to assess my data and I made the true layout
** but when I want to use ft_topoplotER receive the following error message:?
**Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.
** Error in topoplot_common (line 79)
** data = varargin{indx};
**Error in ft_topoplotER (line 169)
** cfg = topoplot_common(cfg, varargin{:});
** Error in top (line 19)
**figure; ft_topoplotER(cfg,data); colorbar;?
** Could you please help to fix this problem How to remove this error.*

*Thanks and Regards
*

Laxmi Shaw
Research Scholar(PhD)