[FieldTrip] Problem Matlab Path

Nicolas Abichacra nicolas.abichacra at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:20:19 CEST 2017

Dear Filedtrip list,

I am currently pre processing EEG data. I recently moved my data from a
hard drive to another (cut and paste).
After resetting the path to fieldtrip, I get this kind or response when I
run any of my scripts :

When I run startup.m it gives me a list of warning messages like this one :

Warning: Function iscolumn has the same name as a MATLAB builtin. We
suggest you rename the
function to avoid a potential name conflict.
> In path (line 109)
  In addpath (line 88)
  In startup (line 1)

Then if I run one of the prepro scripts, I get this kind of response :

Error using nargin
You can only call nargin/nargout from within a MATLAB function.

Error in ft_preamble_init (line 34)
if nargin==0

Error in ft_preamble (line 56)
    evalin('caller', ['ft_preamble_' cmd]);

Error in ft_rejectvisual (line 125)
ft_preamble init

Error in FT_prepro_2_sus (line 68)
            data = ft_rejectvisual(cfg, data);

Does anyone have any idea where it might come from ?

Thank you very much for the help.

Best,
Nicolas