[FieldTrip] Rotating sensors using ft_transform_sens

Pomper, Ulrich u.pomper at ucl.ac.uk
Sun May 14 13:36:13 CEST 2017

Dear Julian,

Thanks a lot for your help!

>From looking into the function as you suggested, it seems the transformation matrix is actually 4 dimensional, with one extra dimension for scaling. I managed to rotate the sensors but they are still quite far away from the headvolume.

I tried using ft_sensorrealign (MEG equivalent of ft_electroderealign) but am getting an errormessage

Undefined function or variable "pnt".

Error in channelposition (line 327)
pnt = pnt(sel2, :);

which I haven't had time to follow up yet. I will post more once I have looked into it.

Anyway, thanks again for the help so far.

Cheers,

Ulrich