[FieldTrip] PhD position at Centre for Research on Bilingualism, Stockholm University

Gunnar Norrman gunnar.norrman at biling.su.se
Wed Mar 29 09:10:29 CEST 2017

The Centre for Research on Bilingualism at Stockholm University is announcing a fully funded 4-year PhD position in bilingualism, starting fall 2017.

The Centre is an interdisciplinary unit with focus on psycholinguistic and sociolinguistic aspects of bilingualism, including bilingual cognition and second language acquisition. We offer a vibrant interdisciplinary research environment, as well as a fully equipped EEG/ERP and Eye Tracking lab, and we strongly encourage students with a background in any of these methodologies to apply.

Read more about the position here:

http://www.su.se/english/about/vacancies/vacancies-new-list?rmpage=job&rmjob=2862&rmlang=UK

Applications are submitted through the university recruitment system, and the last date for applications is April 18, 2017.

---
Gunnar Norrman
Centre for Research on Bilingualism, Stockholm University
+46 (0)8 16 3643 | gunnar.norrman at biling.su.se<mailto:gunnar.norrman at biling.su.se>