[FieldTrip] Source Reconstruction

Sarang S. Dalal sarang at cfin.au.dk
Wed Mar 8 11:34:03 CET 2017

Hi Ainsley,

You might consider realigning your MEG to your MRI, rather than the
other way around. Our group typically does it this way to also simplify
some other aspects of our pipeline, in particular, to simplify (re-)use
of BEM head models and plotting the final source maps on the
participant's own  MRI or the MNI template.

You can find examples of our scripts on github:
https://github.com/meeg-cfin/nemolab

Check out basics/nemo_mriproc.m -- you may need to add your particular
yokogawa system to line 45. (Note that I've tested this procedure on
Elekta, CTF, and 4D/BTi data, but not yet Yokogawa.)

An example of how to put it all the pipeline pieces together for a
basic LCMV source analysis and visulization of ERF data is given in:
basics/nemo_sourcelocER.m

Best wishes,
Sarang