[FieldTrip] Channel order after interpolation

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:44:38 CET 2017

Dear Arti,

if you know exactly where your channels are, and where they ought to be, you can simply build a vector with the index of the current channel at the position where it should be, and assign this vector as a new matrix index.

So for example, if you have channels A, B and C, but they should be ordered B-C-A, you can use something like this:
neworder = [2 3 1]; % Element 2, should now be at the beginning, then the third element, and then the first;
data.avg = data.avg(neworder,:); % Assign neworder to the 2D-Matrix of - for example - trial averaged data

Hope this helps,

Julian