[FieldTrip] How can i see EEG

Hamed Taheri hamedtaheri at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 14:33:54 CET 2017

Thanks, Dear Anne
with ft_databrowser(cfg); i saw my signal but it's not good as EEGLAB
 Hamed Taheri Gorji
PhD Candidate
Brain Imaging Laboratory

DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND PSYCHOLOGY
SAPIENZA
University of Rome

Santa Lucia Foundation, ViaArdeatina 306, 00179 Rome

    On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 9:43 AM, anne Hauswald <anne.hauswald at me.com> wrote:

 Hi Hamed,
as Stan pointed you to, you will find information on visual data inspection in http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/walkthrough. Basically, you can use e.g. ft_databrowser to view your data.for example
cfg=[]; cfg.dataset='path to your eeg data‘;ft_databrowser(cfg)
for more options see the references for this function.best anne