[FieldTrip] BTI freesurfer surface

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Mar 8 17:55:22 CET 2017

Hi Nick,

Sounds like you need a transformation matrix from freesurfer space to  MEG headspace, true?

is there a c_ras.mat file in your freesurfer/mri directory? This may provide you with the missing link

Best,
JM

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands