[FieldTrip] Problem in buffer connection

Pramod Gaur gaur-p at email.ulster.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 13:49:16 CET 2017

Dear community,

My name is Pramod Gaur and I am PhD student in the Ulster university in UK
working Brain-Computer Interfaces. Currently I am trying to implement the
real-time classification problem mentioned in the tutorials. We have
<https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1CHMO_enGB570GB570&espv=2&q=neuromag+
elekta&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCqO2Y9MHSAhXmAcAKHYWRAhIQ7xYIGSgA> Neuromag Elekta
MEG machine.  I tried to the execute the following commands, it hangs.

strcom = 'buffer:// <http://192.168.100.1:1972/>
ip-address-of-acquistion-machine:1972';

hdr = ft_read_header(strcom, 'cache', true);

I executed the command  ./neuromag2ft in the acquistion computer.

Can anybody please suggest how this problem could be resolved.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Pramod Gaur