[FieldTrip] Estimate coherence between conditions?

Maité Crespo García maity_winky at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 23 16:07:39 CEST 2017

Hi Maria,
Here it is a possible solution. First, rename channels from one of both conditions: for example, for condition 2, {'ch01cond2', 'ch02cond2', ...}. Then, append the data from both conditions. In ft_freqanalysis introduce all the channels combinations you want:

cfg.channel    = {'MEG' 'ch01cond2' 'ch02cond2' ...};
cfg.channelcmb = {'ch01' 'ch01cond2'; 'ch02' 'ch02cond2'};
As I understand, you could use the same channelcmb later on in ft_connectivityanalysis.
I hope it helps.
Best wishes,Maité

.