[FieldTrip] Sending message to Fieldtrip mailing list subscribers

D.Abdallah da401 at kent.ac.uk
Mon Jun 26 15:56:13 CEST 2017

Dear All,

My name is Diane Abdallah. I am a PhD student at the University of Kent. My focus is analyzing EEG data collected on Perceptual Illusions and analyzing that data using MVPA. And this is my first time using the FieldTrip discussion list.

I have completed the MEG MVPA (Multivariate Pattern Analysis) tutorial on the FieldTrip website: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/multivariateanalysis
However, I am unable to understand the Brain Heat Map that at the end. Where is the x-axis? Where is the y-axis? What is the legend of the map? What does it represent?

Thank you so much for your help! It is very much appreciated :)