[FieldTrip] Brain Connectivity

Hamed Taheri hamedtaheri at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 23:16:59 CEST 2017

Dear all,
My name is Hamed a PhD student in Neuroscience.
I'm working on a project about EEG analyzing.
My EEG signal recorded by BrainVision Recorder (64 channels and 250 sampling rate)I selected a simple task for starting analyzing which it was eyes open and closed task. Now I want to do several steps
1- reading  .eeg file
2- artifact rejection3- extracting 8-13 Hz4- Finding which electrodes have more connectivity to each other during this task and which brain regions are connected during this task correspond to the electrodes.
I have no problem with steps 1 to 3.
For step 4 I read this tutorial http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/networkanalysis
but I don't have MRI images from my participants and I don't have the head model.Would you please let me know what should I do for doing the main part ( part 4) of my analysis?
Best RegardsHamed

 Hamed Taheri Gorji
PhD Candidate
Brain Imaging Laboratory

DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND PSYCHOLOGY
SAPIENZA
University of Rome

Santa Lucia Foundation, ViaArdeatina 306, 00179 Rome