[FieldTrip] possible bug when using old neuromas data with newer fieldtrip version

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jun 26 21:10:59 CEST 2017

Hey Russ,
I saw your message come by on the discussion list. Apparently, nobody felt inclined yet to respond :(.
Is there a reason why you read in the data with an old version of fieldtrip? I think there’s a backward compatibility clash, which is most likely due to the more fancy way in which sensors are defined these days. It could be that things are resolved if you upgrade your full analysis pipeline to a recent FT-version. Yet, I suspect an ‘adder under the grass’, as the Dutch saying goes…

Best,
JM

PS: please do keep sending off questions to the list. The fact that nobody responds is usually not due to any lack of competence on your side, but is probably mainly due to everybody to be too busy with their own chores.