[FieldTrip] source pos dimensions ft_sourcestatistics

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 13:42:58 CEST 2017

Hi again Mathijs :-)

The problem seems to be shifted toward the next step: I now want to
visualize the stats on an anatomical image (the same template on which the
subject inverse headmodels were based). For this I need to interpolate, but
that breals. The following datasets go into ft_sourceinterpolate:

stat =

  struct with fields:

                   prob: [2982×1 double]
            posclusters: [1×3 struct]
    posclusterslabelmat: [2982×1 double]
        posdistribution: [1×1000 double]
            negclusters: [1×4 struct]
    negclusterslabelmat: [2982×1 double]
        negdistribution: [1×1000 double]
                cirange: [2982×1 double]
                   mask: [2982×1 logical]
                   stat: [2982×1 double]
                    ref: [2982×1 double]
                 dimord: 'pos'
                    dim: [17 20 17]
                   freq: 10.5000
                    pos: [2982×3 double]
                    cfg: [1×1 struct]

and:

template_mri =

  struct with fields:

          dim: [91 109 91]
      anatomy: [91×109×91 double]
          hdr: [1×1 struct]
    transform: [4×4 double]
         unit: 'mm'
     coordsys: 'spm'
       inside: [91×109×91 logical]

Now, if I run the following:

cfg            = [];
cfg.parameter  = 'stat';
stat_int       = ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg, stat, template_mri);

I get the following error:

Warning: could not reshape stat to the expected dimensions
> In ft_datatype_volume (line 136)
  In ft_checkdata (line 351)
  In ft_sourceinterpolate (line 170)
selecting subvolume of 0.0%
reslicing and interpolating stat
interpolating
Error using interpn (line 153)
Wrong number of input arguments.

Error in ft_sourceinterpolate>my_interpn (line 693)
  av(sel) = interpn(fv, ax(sel), ay(sel), az(sel), interpmethod);

Error in ft_sourceinterpolate (line 595)
          av( sel) = my_interpn(fv, ax(sel), ay(sel), az(sel),
cfg.interpmethod, cfg.feedback);

153         error(message('MATLAB:interpn:nargin'));

Now, I did try to add a .statdimord field, but that didn't make a
difference.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Stephen