[FieldTrip] source pos dimensions ft_sourcestatistics

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:28:01 CEST 2017

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks, I've been away but back on it now.
I've been going over it again, and while plotting works fine (after
sourceinterpolate), sourcestatistics still throws the same error. Just to
be clear - i am using/creating current source-level datastructures and
without complicating things, I end up with the following data structures
that go into sourceanalysis.

         pos: [2982×3 double]
        freq: 10.5000
         cfg: [1×1 struct]
          MI: [2982×1 double]
      inside: [2982×1 logical]
    MIdimord: 'pos'

The error I keep getting is:

Error using spm_bwlabel
spm_bwlabel: CONN must be 6, 18 or 26

Error in clusterstat (line 222)
      [negclusobs, negnum] = spm_bwlabel(tmp, 2*numdims);

Error in ft_statistics_montecarlo (line 347)
  [stat, cfg] = clusterstat(cfg, statrand, statobs);

Error in ft_sourcestatistics (line 205)
  [stat, cfg] = statmethod(cfg, dat, design);

It's a mystery what might be wrong. Would you have any further leads?

Thanks again,
Stephen