[FieldTrip] 2nd MEG North America Meeting

Nugent, Allison C. (NIH/NIMH) [E] nugenta at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jul 21 05:08:45 CEST 2017

We are pleased to announce the 2nd MEG-North America meeting, to be held in Bethesda, Maryland November 8th and 9th, directly before the Society for Neuroscience Meeting.

November 8th will consist of small workgroup meetings to discuss collaborative projects involving reproducibility, data sharing architecture, and consortium building. We are seeking community involvement for these committees! Please get involved, go to our website to find out how.

Working groups will address reliability/reproducibility, data sharing, industry partnership, and facilitating best practices.

The main meeting will be held on November 9th, with a scientific program, keynote speakers, and a poster session.

Call for Abstracts opens today, and will Close September 8th.  Speaking vs. poster assignments will be sent within two weeks.

Please visit our website at https://megworkshop.nih.gov/MEGWorkshop/

Or register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meg-north-america-2017-tickets-36315511673<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meg-north-america-2017-tickets-36315511673?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text>

We hope to see you there!

Conference Chairs:

Richard Coppola

Allison Nugent