[FieldTrip] vtpm atlas contains no right IPS5

Anne Urai anne.urai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:12:26 CEST 2017

Dear Liang,
cc Tzvetan, FieldTrip

See the conversation below - Tzvetan has indicated that the volumetric
representation is already missing IPS5. It would be great to try and redo
the projection into volume space and play with the threshold to make sure
that all regions are at least assigned to one voxel.

Best,

—
Anne E. Urai, MSc
PhD student | Institut für Neurophysiologie und Pathophysiologie
Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf | Martinistrasse 52, 20246 |
Hamburg, Germany
www.anneurai.net / @AnneEUrai