[FieldTrip] vtpm atlas contains no right IPS5

Anne Urai anne.urai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 08:54:17 CEST 2017

Hi Tvetan,
Thanks for your help.

Dear Anne,>* The description on
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/template/atlas
<http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/template/atlas> says "The version of
the atlas included with FieldTrip was created by transforming data
into standardized space using surface-based anatomical registration
approaches." Is there any information available on the exact code that
was used to go from this original file
http://scholar.princeton.edu/napl/resources
<http://scholar.princeton.edu/napl/resources> to the mat-file in
FieldTrip, so that I can check where in the process the left IPS5 gets
lost?
*this information was provided by the principle investigator of the
paper. You might ask the corresponding author for further details on
this.
Best
tzvetan

I've been in touch with Dr. Liang Wang (first author on the paper), but he
could only point me to the original NIfTI files on the website which have
been converted in AFNI. Do you know by any chance which author provided the
mat file, so I can work from the code they used?

Best,

—
Anne E. Urai, MSc
PhD student | Institut für Neurophysiologie und Pathophysiologie
Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf | Martinistrasse 52, 20246 |
Hamburg, Germany
www.anneurai.net / @AnneEUrai