[FieldTrip] inter trial coherence statistics

Ahmad, Jumana jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jul 3 15:15:34 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I have been struggling for awhile with inter trial coherence statistics.

I found the ITC stats fun function online with

    cfg.statistic = 'diff_itc'

I cannot get it to work. I have 300 participants per group, and a between subject design with only one outcome measure.

I therefore wanted something akin to permutation between groups. However, when I use the ITC stats fun function, it complains if the design matrix is not as long as all the files across all participants so it becomes more like a single subject comparison.

Has anybody had any luck using this function between groups, or with multiple people? If so, would it be OK to share a sample of your code or key parameters?

Thank you very much,

Jumana

Jumana Ahmad
Post-Doctoral Research Worker in Cognitive Neuroscience
EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP) & SynaG Study
Room M1.26.Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences (PO 23) | Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience | King’s College London | 16 De Crespigny Park | London SE5 8AF

Phone: 0207 848 5359| Email: jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk<mailto:antonia.sanjose at kcl.ac.uk> | Website: www.eu-aims.eu<http://www.eu-aims.eu/> | Facebook: www.facebook.com/euaims<http://www.facebook.com/euaims>